Tuesday, June 10, 2008

North Again!

Leaving for York, NE here this afternoon. I'll likely stay there tonight and decide where to go on Wednesday. I'm eyeing a northern target of se SD, western IA, ne NE, or sw MN. If this area does not look like its gonna happen tomorrow, I'll likely just stay put in York for a while and try the area of southern NE, north-central KS. More from Nebraska tonight or early tomorrow AM.

No comments: