Currently sitting in Hebron, NE looking over latest stuff. I will likely try to stay in southeast Nebraska and hope for some isolated storms to fire and try to catch the tail-end storm. Not sure if we will be chasing tomorrow or not, we'll be making that decision later tonight or tomorrow morning.
--For those trying to contact me--
AT&T has horible coverage in this area so I have no cell signal