Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Possible first chase of 2016

I'm eyeing tomorrow as my first chase of the season.
Right now I like two different target areas but there is still quite a bit of uncertainty regarding the setup that I'll likely just decided Wednesday morning. I like the shear profiles in eastern Kansas more so than the southern target but I question the surface temperatures in that region. Update tomorrow...if I go.

No comments: