Looks like a chase is on for tomorrow but the details are still sketchy. As of now, there are two options I am thinking about:
Option 1: Venturing into west central TX, maybe Abilene, and starting from there.
Option 2: Staying in central/south-central Oklahoma and starting around Lawton area.
Depending on what the remaining model runs show and how things unfold early tomorrow morning, I will decide from there where to go.